Kenneth is a Law Clerk in AGMB’s Commercial Real Estate Department.
His experience includes the representation of both Landlords and Tenants in commercial leasing transactions as well as the representation of clients in commercial sales and acquisitions. Kenneth also represents Landlords and Tenants in residential leasing transactions and Purchasers and Sellers in all facets of residential real estate transactions.
- Brooklyn Law School – J.D., 2018
- Loyola University Maryland – B.A., 2014
- Certificate in Real Estate Law with Distinction
- CALI Award for Law of Condos Cooperatives and HOAs
- CALI Award for Commerical Leasing
- Jack Weprin Prize for Real Estate Excellence
Bar, Court Admission and Licenses
- New York State Bar (Admission Pending)