In addition to Ryan’s daily responsibilities in developing and marketing Leasing REality, he is a Legal Assistant as well as the Business Development and Continuing Education Coordinator in AGMB’s Commercial Real Estate Department.
His experience includes assisting in commercial leasing transactions, sales and acquisitions as well as coordinating events, speaking engagements and other marketing activities.
- The Ohio State University: The Max M. Fisher College of Business – B.S., Business major with a specialization in Real Estate & Urban Analysis, 2015
- Co-Founder & Co-Chairman of the Ascent Youth Alliance to Battle Autism and 4Boyz Autographs to Battle Autism
- Co-Writer, Co-Director & Co-Producer of Making a Difference – a short film that was named the Best Educational Documentary in the 2010 NY International Independent Film and Video Festival
- 2010 Nassau BOCES Education Partner Award (Youngest Honoree Ever)
- 2009 Association of Fundraising Professionals (Long Island Chapter) Young Leader of Tomorrow Award
- 2008 Long Island Autism Conference Sibling of the Year Award
- 2007 Sid Jacobson JCC Special Needs Community Service Honoree