A Deeper Look into the Commercial Lease Negotiation Process (a 48-Hour Course)*
Exponentially accelerate and enhance your CRE learning curve.
Hello friends – I hope your pursuit for real estate knowledge has proven fruitful thus far. You have advanced to the Expert Stage – congratulations!
Now that you passed your first Leasing Intervention™ and have passed the Leasing REality Certificate Program, it is time to take your leasing “A” game to a higher ground in the negotiation process. In this stage, we will focus on the more complicated details and aspects of a commercial lease. See Lessons outline below.
How to Navigate
- User MUST follow set path of Lessons outline below.
- A lesson is unlocked once the preceding lesson’s Check Your Understanding assessment(s) are completed. User MUST score 75% or above on the Check Your Understanding assessment(s) to unlock the following lesson.
- User MUST click the “Mark Complete” button on lessons which do not contain Check Your Understanding assessment(s) to unlock the following lesson.
- Check Your Understanding assessment(s) appear within lessons to reinforce concepts learned throughout each lesson.
- Check Your Understanding assessment(s) are presented in True/False format. If a question is answered incorrectly, an explanation will be provided.
- All Check Your Understanding assessment(s) MUST be submitted with a passing grade in order to take the final assessment.
- Upon reaching the final assessment, user should have an understanding of concepts presented in the learning materials provided throughout the program.
- In order to access the final assessment, user MUST click the “Mark Complete” button within the Supplemental Reading Materials lesson.
- User will have 90 days to complete all 11 parts of the final assessment starting from the time user clicks the “Start Final Assessment” button with the Supplemental Reading Materials lesson.
- There are approximately 300 questions presented in True/False format which comprise the 11 parts of the final assessment.
- Answer choices DO NOT automatically save. Therefore, whichever part of the final assessment user is working on MUST be submitted during its current browsing session, or else all of its chosen answers from that part will be lost. Also, all answer choices will be cleared if user refreshes a page within the final assessment.
- User MUST score 75% or above on each part of the final assessment to move on to the next part.
- User can retake each part of the final assessment an unlimited amount of times, however, if user does not complete all 11 parts of the final assessment within the 90 days, user will need to re-start the final assessment at the first part.
- User MUST take each part of the final assessment in the designated order provided.
- Upon user’s completion of all 11 parts of the final assessment, a Leasing REality Advanced Certificate will be made available for user to download as proof of completion of the course.
- Any course progress will be reset at the end of user’s 1-Year or 2-Year Subscription period.
- Subscribers who have subscribed to Leasing REality via the Groups of 10 or More Subscriptions option have the ability to track the progress and growth of group members. Group leaders please contact us to setup this feature.
Access to Leasing REality Advanced Certificate Program (48-Hour) is included at no charge with a subscription.
*Upon your completion of the Leasing REality Certificate Program (32-Hour), you will be able to access the additional 16-Hour, Leasing REality Advanced Certificate Program (48-Hour) to further Master Your Leasing Domain.