Inside the Commercial Lease Negotiation Process (a 32-Hour Course)
Exponentially accelerate and enhance your CRE learning curve.
Designed for students and real estate professionals alike who possess an unquenchable thirst for commercial leasing intelligence and value-added negotiation strategies.
Leasing REality’s 32-Hour and 48-Hour Certificate Programs are comprised of structured lessons with video, audio, and written content, in conjunction with 1000+ assessment questions, designed to help you Master Your Leasing Domain™.
Certificate Programs Overview
Leasing REality’s Certificate Programs provide an easily navigable training path to help users reach their full business potential – whatever that may be.
✓ Students: Build a foundation of knowledge to jump start your real estate career, enhance your college application and/or resume, and help prepare for your next job interview.
✓ Brokers: Master the preparation and negotiation of a letter of intent and the business aspects of a lease.
✓ Landlords/Tenants: Discover an insider’s perspective from both sides of the negotiating table.
✓ Seasoned Professionals: Take your current game to new heights.
✓ Firms: Onboard new hires and/or train current employees.
How to Navigate
- User MUST follow set path of Lessons outline below.
- A lesson is unlocked once the preceding lesson’s Check Your Understanding assessment(s) are completed. User MUST score 75% or above on the Check Your Understanding assessment(s) to unlock the following lesson.
- User MUST click the “Mark Complete” button on lessons which do not contain Check Your Understanding assessment(s) to unlock the following lesson.
- Check Your Understanding assessment(s) appear within lessons to reinforce concepts learned throughout each lesson.
- Check Your Understanding assessment(s) are presented in True/False format. If a question is answered incorrectly, an explanation will be provided.
- All Check Your Understanding assessment(s) MUST be submitted with a passing grade in order to take the final assessment.
- Upon reaching the final assessment, user should have an understanding of concepts presented in the learning materials provided throughout the program.
- In order to access the final assessment, user MUST click the “Mark Complete” button within the Supplemental Reading Materials lesson.
- User will have 90 days to complete all 21 parts of the final assessment starting from the time user clicks the “Start Final Assessment” button within the Supplemental Reading Materials lesson.
- There are approximately 740 questions presented in True/False format which comprise the 21 parts of the final assessment.
- Answer choices DO NOT automatically save. Therefore, whichever part of the final assessment user is working on MUST be submitted during its current browsing session, or else all of its chosen answers from that part will be lost. Also, all answer choices will be cleared if user refreshes a page within the final assessment.
- User MUST score 75% or above on each part of the final assessment to move on to the next part.
- User can retake each part of the final assessment an unlimited amount of times, however, if user does not complete all 21 parts of the final assessment within the 90 days, user will need to re-start the final assessment at the first part.
- User MUST take each part of the final assessment in the designated order provided.
- Upon user’s completion of all 21 parts of the final assessment, a Leasing REality Certificate will be made available for user to download as proof of completion of the course.
- Upon user’s completion of the Leasing REality Certificate Program (32-Hour), user will be able to access the additional 16-Hour, Leasing REality Advanced Certificate Program (48-Hour) to further Master Your Leasing Domain.
- Any course progress will be reset at the end of user’s 1-Year or 2-Year Subscription period.
- Subscribers who have subscribed to Leasing REality via the Groups of 10 or More Subscriptions option have the ability to track the progress and growth of group members. Group leaders please contact us to setup this feature.
- Take a test run. The Introduction through Lesson on Moving in the Beginner Stage can be accessed by non-subscribers of Leasing REality. Start here.
Access to Leasing REality Certificate Program (32-Hour) and Leasing REality Advanced Certificate Program (48-Hour) is included at no charge with a subscription.